Attending addiction rehabilitation in Huntsville, AL, can be a big decision for many. However, joining a treatment center can help you become a better version of yourself and empower you with critical tools to lead your best life. Breaking Free Rescue Mission is a licensed and renowned addiction treatment facility with highly effective and proven therapies. We can help you beat addiction, learn critical coping skills, and prepare you for lasting success with sobriety.
How Long Is Addiction Rehabilitation In Huntsville, AL?
It depends on the type of treatment you choose and the severity of your addiction. Individuals suffering from a mild to moderate level of addiction may sign up for IOP or PHP programs, which can last 30 to 90 days. Alternatively, those in the early stages of addiction can benefit from outpatient therapy, which can last for anywhere from 3 to 12 months.
Those suffering from long-term substance abuse disorders and severe addiction conditions must sign up for inpatient treatment, which lasts between 1 to 3 months.
How Do I Stay Sober After Rehab Treatment?
Sign up for ongoing care programs at your rehab center to stay committed to sobriety. Stay close to family members to prevent feelings of boredom and loneliness.
Eat a well-rounded meal and exercise regularly. Attend support group meetings regularly to heal and recover with peer support.
How Do I Pay For Substance Abuse Treatment?
Most people do not attend rehab due to the costs it entails. However, there are several ways to pay for addiction treatment. Also, there are numerous rehabs across the country at varying price points. Here are a few ways you can pay for substance abuse treatment:
- Private Insurance – You can use health insurance policies like United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, Blue Cross, and Blue Shield to cover at least a portion of your substance abuse treatment, if not entirely.
- Medicare and Medicaid – Medicare and Medicaid are federal and state government-sponsored health benefits available to specific parts of the population. Those eligible for one or both of these schemes can use them to meet their addiction treatment costs.
- Obamacare – The affordable health care act treats substance abuse disorder with the same level of importance as any other medical condition and offers up to 90% expense coverage.
- Private Funding And Financing – The cost of rehab can be high depending upon the facility you join, the services you need, and the length of your stay. In such cases, securing private financing may be your best bet, especially if you do not have insurance. Some rehab facilities also offer financing plans, and you can make payments after discharge.
- State and local government programs – Several Federally funded and state-run addiction treatment programs offer public assistance depending upon where you live. These programs provide financial coverage for outpatient, inpatient care, and aftercare support services. However, these schemes have specific requirements, and only those who qualify can receive assistance.
Call 833-644-1606 to join Breaking Free Rescue Mission. We are a top-rated addiction rehabilitation in Huntsville, AL, for substance abuse disorders and alcoholism treatment with high success and low relapse rates. Recovering from addiction is more attainable than you think, provided you join a suitable treatment facility. Let us help you break free from substance abuse. Get in touch with us today to verify your insurance.