Article provided by: Clearfork Academy
Are you looking for the best Fort Worth teen alcohol rehab? Clearfork Academy is one of the top rehab facilities for teenagers in Texas with world-class amenities, faith-centered treatments and therapies, and a dedicated clinical staff team.
Benefits of Christ-based addiction treatment
When you join a Christ-based rehab center, you get to enjoy a tight camaraderie with other recovering addicts and individuals with spiritual inclinations similar to yours. While addiction can cause feelings of loneliness, stress, and loss of hope, Christ-based therapy can give you the strength and confidence to overcome these psychological hardships.
Besides, Christ-based treatment programs focus on providing a safe environment where you can heal and recover with the love and support of fellow brethren. Our Fort Worth teen alcohol rehab focuses on strengthening patients' moral resolve and creating a spiritual framework to help them resist cravings and future temptations.
Effects of alcohol abuse on a teenager's brain
The adolescent years of an individual's life are when important cognitive functions develop. Alcohol addiction can negatively impact the brain's ability to grow and develop properly. Alcohol abuse can affect a teen's brain in the following ways:
- It can interfere with neurotransmitters and damage critical connections within the brain
- Addiction can reduce a teen's ability to experience pleasure and cause memory-related problems
- It inhibits the development of essential perceptual abilities
As one of the few rehabs in Fort Worth, we recognize teens' needs and offer the most effective treatment to help them overcome their addiction. We correct the chemical imbalances in the addicts' brains to help them regain control over their mind, body, and soul.
How does our teen addiction treatment work?
Teenagers battling with an addiction condition require a different treatment approach than adults as their psychological and emotional needs differ from that of an adult. Here is a step by step guide on how we address teenage alcohol addiction:
- Medical detox - We begin by administering a customized medical detox program, flushing out the toxins from your system using specific drugs. Medical detox reduces the severity of the withdrawal symptoms and helps patients attain a safe and speedy recovery.
- Inpatient/intensive outpatient rehab programs - We offer the best inpatient, intensive outpatient, and sober living programs to create a customized treatment protocol for each teenager in rehab to address their dual diagnosis condition. Partnering with the University of Texas Charter School allows us to offer the highest quality education to our students along with addiction treatment, preparing them to lead a healthy, fulfilling, and successful life after graduating from our program.
- Behavioral therapies, counseling, and 12-step groups - We offer a whole array of behavioral therapies, counseling, and moderate 12-step meetings to identify and address patients' underlying mental health issues. We use therapies like motivational enhancement therapy, adolescent community reinforcement approach, contingency management, etc., to help them process and cope with their past trauma and repressed emotions and provide them with critical life skills for an alcohol-free life.
To join Clearfork Academy, call 817.382.8463. We are a reputed Fort Worth teen alcohol rehab with upscale features and highly effective treatments and therapies, equipping patients with all the essential qualities to lead an alcohol-free life.Fort Worth Teen Alcohol Rehab
View Larger Map