If you require immediate medically assisted detox in San Francisco, we’re here to help you. At Heartwood, we have developed a unique treatment program that has changed numerous lives so far and continues to do so daily.
What is medical detoxification?
The detoxification process relies on targeted medication to cleanse your body of the substance, stabilize your condition, and help you overcome withdrawal. It is a complex procedure that will take time and knowledge to complete, and it’s only one part of the rehabilitation process.
If you need medical detox, then your condition is rather severe, and you should seek professional assistance fast. Our medical team will help you overcome withdrawal and build a personalized recovery program to help you maintain sobriety post-rehab. To ensure the safety and the success of the detoxification process, we offer 24/7 monitoring and support, along with a variety of optional amenities and activities.
The dangers of self-detox
Self-detoxification is a dangerous and generally ineffective process for multiple reasons, including:
- Dangerous drug interactions and overdosing - You don’t possess the knowledge you need to go through it safely. Many patients end up overdosing or developing new forms of addictions because of it. Unknown drug interactions can also cause side-effects that you may not be aware of.
- The risk of causing or aggravating co-occurring disorders – Various drugs, when combined or abused, can trigger or aggravate some forms of mental issues, including bipolar disorder, depression, PTSD, Alzheimer's, etc. To avoid this, you only need to detox in a certified facility, under the supervision of a professional team of experts.
- Ineffective long-term effects – A correct detox procedure only allows your body to eliminate the drug from your system and stops the withdrawal. But it cannot prevent long-term relapse. For that, you need continuous support, including psychiatric and psychological assistance, the type of which we offer at our medically assisted detox in San Francisco.
Detox from drugs safely!
At our center, we offer safe and effective detoxification, as well as personalized recovery and relapse prevention plans. To achieve the best results, we provide:
- 24/7 supervision and support
- Private rooms with TV and internet access
- Yoga, massage sessions, swimming, etc.
- 12-Step recovery meetings if necessary
- One-on-one therapy sessions
- Psychiatric assistance, etc.
All these services are part of a holistic rehab treatment, aiming to provide you with long-term benefits. While medical detox is paramount when it comes to stabilizing your condition and eliminating the withdrawal, it’s not enough when talking about relapse prevention. For that, you require extensive support, guidance, and a new purpose in life.
Experience has taught us that people dealing with drug or alcohol addiction cannot get their lives in order by themselves. Our medically assisted detox in San Francisco will allow you to regain control over your life and get your freedom back.
Contact Heartwood and ask to speak to an expert! We are ready to take your case and will work with you to solve your problems.Medically Assisted Detox San Francisco
View Larger Map