A Wildwood Recovery employees strive to make the online experience with wildwoodrecovery.com and our substance abuse disorder treatment services as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at A Wildwood Recovery has made every reasonable effort to make this Website and our Services accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact A Wildwood Recovery using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact A Wildwood Recovery by Phone at 805-493-5741
- Contact A Wildwood Recovery by email here.
Throughout A Wildwood Recovery’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But A Wildwood Recovery cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, A Wildwood Recovery is unable to claim site-wide conformance. A Wildwood Recovery adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. A Wildwood Recovery cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- A Wildwood Recovery’s conformance claims only extend to pages within the wildwoodrecovery.com domain.
- A Wildwood Recovery has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- A Wildwood Recovery chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- A Wildwood Recovery uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, A Wildwood Recovery recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.